A Vacancy for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon has arisen at our Staffordshire based Practice.
- Located in Staffordshire on the edge of the Peak District.
- A General Practice aiming to deliver Gold Standard care.
- Four day working week plus every 3rd Saturday morning
- 6 weeks holiday a year
- No On-Call since we use Vets Now
- CPD and progression encouraged
- Salary by Negotiation £35000 + upwards
- Follow your cases through to completion with medicine and surgery
- Discussion and support from colleagues encouraged
- A young nursing team with everyone qualified or in training
- Lots of kit including dental X-rays as a routine with every dental
- Full IDEXX suite on site and patient records linked to ANIMANA PMS
- Good reporting from ANIMANA and Vet Dynamics Index so you can see your progress
- Strong emphasis on support and team performance through team coaching and CPD.
- Near the A50 Corridor, so you have good road links to motorways and airports.
- A bonded Client list, the majority of whom is insured.
- 30% of our Clients are members of our Preventative Health scheme
- Our Practice has an interest in Canine Reproductive techniques, and TCI equipment
- Start date after 28 Feb 2018
We are looking for some one who is Enthusiastic, Positive and has a desire to investigate and solve cases with great plans of action.
Could you bring something exciting or new in your approach to General Practice?
Personality and being part of our Team means more than experience. So anyone is welcome to get in touch for a no obligation chat !
The Practice was set up in 1994 and is part of a great local community where we try hard to know our clients and deliver continuity of care.
We recognise the need to continuously improve in our approach to pets, clients and our team.
We aim to work up most cases in house. Complex orthopaedic surgeries are referred. But if you wanted to develop that area of expertise, we would love it!
We hope someone joining the team will bring new techniques to the Practice, learn from us and also teach us new ideas !
So do you fit one of these Veterinary types…?
- a new Grad looking for a starter Practice,
- some one with more experience looking for a new direction
- a Vet looking for a 12 month placement
- or a Vet looking to put down roots and even take over in the future..
We know Vets looking for vacancies have lots of choice. But its good here! And anyone is more than willing to pick up the phone or email and find out more.
Talk to: Julie, who is the Practice Owner, or Ella, our 2017 Grad for their opinion – 01889 590449.
To Apply: If you would like to explore the position further, then please fill out the form on our website and email it to the Practice, together with a copy of your current CVDownload PDF formDownload Word form
Or simply email a query if you don’t want to apply yet.
Here’s the email – email@example.com
One more thing – if you aren’t quite ready to make the move yet, then just let us know you are out there and we can keep your CV on file!